Wednesday, November 21, 2012


For our Children

I would like to introduce myself and my fruitful research study that would be beneficial for the first school of your children.
My name is Nui. I am still a full time breast feeding mom and a Master student in Faculty of Social Science and Humanities, Mahidol University.

As a part of my education programme in the subject of Knowledge Management, I have created this weekly blog to share and exchange information among parents around the world about 
how to select the best kindergarten school for their children and also some relevant information about parental skills and experiences that could be applied for your children.

This blog will be focused on Alternative School in Thailand, which I would like you to share your difficulty how you chose or where you got information from for the first school for your children. 

Obviously, parents would like to seek the best school or kindergarten as the first school for their children, which I also have had this kind of experience before.
I had to search a lot of information from many sources, but in the end, I found that it was very hard for me to choose a good school for my son.

In this regard, this blog could be a platform or forum among educators, teachers or parents who want their children educate in Thailand at the beginning of their age. I will share my experience in the role of parent in this blog and I hope you would like to share yours too. I think this blog would be benefit for new parents who are looking for a school for their children. Your experience is not just only exchanged in Thailand, but I think it is also interested in around the world.

If you have any experiences or any comments, please leave your recommendation in this comment 
box below.
I look forward to hearing from your comments. 

For the further exchange, next week I will share you about what the Alternative Education is about and how many kinds of alternative education applied in Thailand.

See you again next week. 



แนะนำตัวกันก่่อนนะคะ
ชื่อ นุ้ย ค่ะ ปัจจุบันมีอาชีพประจำคือ แม่บ้านค่ะ และอาจเสริมคือ นักศึกษาปริญญาโทด้านการศึกษาค่ะ
เพิ่งมาเริ่มเขียนบล็อกก็เพราะเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของรายวิชา KM. (Knowledge Management) 
แต่กระนั้นเลยก็ยังมีแรงบันดาลใจในที่จะแชร์ประสบการณ์เกี่ยวกับการหาโรงเรียนอนุบาลให้กับลูกรัก 
และประสบการณ์การเป็นพ่อแม่ ซึ่งก็เป็นบทบาทใหม่สำหรับนุ้ยเองเช่นกัน

ในบล็อคนี้นุ้ยจะเน้นในเรื่องการศึกษาทางเลือก และโรงเรียนทางเลือก 
ซึ่งในขณะนี้เป็น รร. ที่ได้รับความนิยมมากในหมู่ผู้ปกครอง 
ตัวนุ้ยเองนั้นก็ต้องหาข้อมูลมากมาย กว่าจะเลือก รร. ให้ลูกได้ 
ทั้งหาจากอินเตอร์เน็ท หนังสือคู่มือต่างๆ ซึ่งไม่แค่ไม่กี่สำนักพิมพ์ และก็การเข้าไปสำรวจ รร.จริงๆ 

แต่อย่างไรก็ตาม นุ้ยก็ต้องตัดสินใจส่งลูกเข้า รร. อนุบาลแห่งหนึ่งไปเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้วค่ะ 
ถ้าจะถามว่ายากไหมในการกำหนดอนาคตทางการศึกษาของลูกซึ่งเราต้องเป็นผู้เลือกในเบื้องต้น
ก็ขอตอบว่ายากค่ะ ยิ่งเราค้นหาข้อมูลหรือความรู้ได้มากเท่าไหร่ หรือว่ามีกำลังทรัพย์พอดีจะส่งลูกได้
ก็ยิ่งต้องเลือกค่ะ และทางเลือก ก็มีมากขึ้นด้วยเช่นกัน 

ถ้ามีพ่อแม่ท่านใด หรือผู้อ่านท่านใดอยากแชร์ประสบการณ์ต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับการเลือก รร. ให้ลูก หรือว่าอยากแนะนำ รร หรือประสบการณ์ในการเลี้ยงลูก ยินดีรับทุกความคิดเห็นนะคะ ความคิดเห็นของทุกๆ จะเป็นประโยชน์ต่อพ่อแม่ท่านอื่นๆ มากค่ะ 
สัปดาห์หน้ามาติดตามนะคะว่าการศึกษาทางเลือกคืออะไร 


ปล. คอมเม้นเป็นภาษาไทยหรือภาษาอังกฤษก็ได้นะคะตามสะดวกเลยค่ะ 
Ps.   please leave your recommendation or comment  in this comment box below whether in Thai or    English 

10 comments:

  1. Nong Ton Kaw is really lovely <3
    Thanks for sharing ka, may be I would have kids....one day. hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting! It'll definitely help me a lot within a few years. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is charming
    I would like to get some your idea for my firstly father soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parenting is hard work and 'heart' work too ;)
    The model is charming.
    Your article is knowledgeable and fun reading. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it will be of great source of guide for all the news parents! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ยังเป็นเรื่องไกลตัวสำหรับเรา (ฮา) แต่ต้องเป็นประโยชน์กับคุณพ่อคุณแม่ทุกท่านแน่นอนค่ะ
    ส่วนตัวรู้จักแต่โรงเรียนรุ่งอรุณ เพิ่งรู้ว่ายังมีโรงเรียนทางเลือกอีกหลายแห่งจากบทความของพี่นุ้ยนี่ละค่ะ ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to share as a father. I think it is better to know all the choices available in the market first then it is easier to choose a good one for our children. I am very happy to see a lot of parents here in this blog pay attention to their children.
    Thank you very much to the blog owner to give us a valuable information. I look forward to hearing more in the next coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for every comments. I am sure all of your comments will be useful for a lot of parents especially in Bangkok, Thailand. I will keep explore new knowledge or relevant education purposes for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกความคิดเห็นนะคะ นุ้ยจะพยายามหาความรู้ใหม่ๆ และบทความดีๆ มากฝากกันนะคะ

    ปล. ตอนนี้ทุกท่านสามารถคอมเม้นโดยไม่ต้องเป็นสมาชิกของกูเกิลแล้วนะคะ

    ReplyDelete